We haven’t done political stocks in a while, let’s try to get the ball rolling on it again, especially with the 2012 GOP Presidential hopefuls turning up.
1. Mike Huckabee: Whaaaaaaat? You’re probably wondering why someone who’s announced that they’re not going to run for President might have their stock on the rise. Well, when Mike Huckabee decided that his heart just wasn’t into the idea of another run at the White House, he immediately received calls from Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Tim Pawlenty, and others to offer kind words supporting his decision, not to run.
In other words, they were kissing his rear, fishing for an endorsement.
Huckabee leaves a huge social conservative void in the GOP primary. If anyone can get a picture and a kind word from Huck, they might pick up the difference they need to put them out front.
2. House Speaker Dean Cannon: The big opinion leaders in Central Florida have agreed that the Florida Speaker of the House, imposed his will with the state legislature this past session.
Need some proof? Watch this video from the St. Pete Times.
I’m convinced the guy is a Cyborg, he even snubbed the opportunity for a man who was wrongly imprisoned for 27 years to receive compensation.
Stone cold, I tell ya but, he had a heck of a session.
3. Candidate for U.S Senate Adam Hasner: You hear that buzzing noise?…….You will.
1. Candidate for U.S Senate Mike Haridopolos: The State Senate Meltdown definitely would have landed the Senate Prez in the down category but, he offered counter programming in the form of big endorsements from Mike Huckabee and Florida CFO Jeff Atwater.
2. Florida Governor Rick Scott: Sunrail, Governor. What’s it gonna be?
1. Donald Trump: Unlike Huckabee, when “The Donald” decided against running for President (again) sighs of relief could be heard across the GOP landscape. It’s been a fast downward spiral for Trump since, the President called him out at the Press Correspondent Dinner, and released his birth certificate.
2.OC Commissioner Ted Edwards: Got called out for using his Amway Center Box Seats to see Usher, Tim Mcgraw, and Lady Gaga. Wasn’t illegal but he could have done without that coverage.
3. The Barking Tree Frog: I hate when animals get dissed. Our friend was denied the opportunity to be Florida’s state amphibian.