This Wednesday, August 12, the City of Orlando COVID-19 testing site will now be at the Dr. James R. Smith Neighborhood Center. Appointments will open on Monday, August 10 at 8 a.m.
COVID-19 TESTING SITE WHEN & WHERE:
***NEW UPDATED SITE***
Wednesday, August 12, 2020 – 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. – Dr. James R. Smith Neighborhood Center, 1723 Bruton Boulevard
(Appointments open on Monday, August 10 at 8 a.m.)
COVID-19 Testing Site Details:
- Testing will be done with no out-of-pocket cost to the Orlando resident.
- The site will use a nasal swab test that will allow medical first responders from the Orlando Fire Department to administer the test while individuals remain in their vehicles.
- GENETWORx will handle processing test samples and communicating results to those tested and applicable departments of health. Results are typically provided after five days.
- If residents don’t get a call within seven days in regards to their test, they can visit www.covid19resultsfl.com or contact the GENETWORx Lab at 850.583.2419.
- Individuals who are tested and awaiting results, should follow CDC guidelines and take steps to help prevent the virus from spreading to people in the home and community.
- Please note, testing is not available inside Neighborhood and Community Centers.