A few weeks back we reported on Kamala Harris, a freshman California senator that the democratic donor class was excited about. So, is she likely to be the Democratic presidential candidate?
1. She is young and attractive.
2. She has a limited voting record.
3. She comes from the biggest state in the nation.
4. Not only would she be the first woman president, but also the first African American woman.
5. She is someone who can bring all wings of the Democratic Party together.
We will be keeping an eye on Kamala Harris and expect to hear much more about her in the future.