RANDY ROSS FILES TO RUN
FOR FLORIDA STATE HOUSE District #39
May 17, 2022 (Orlando, FL) Political activist, political influencer, and conservative radio host Randy Ross (Republican) has filed to run for Florida State House 39 which encompasses Apopka and parts of Winter Garden, Lake County and Seminole County. “I have cared for my mother for over 25 yearsafter her diagnosis with severe rheumatoid arthritis. I’ve been to hundreds of doctor’s appointments and filled out for medical forms than I can recall. What we are putting seniors through for basic healthcare is atrocious. But my mom has me…. What about the thousands of seniors in District 39 who need help and guidance not to mention tens of thousands of senior Floridians that are simply being forgotten,” said Ross. Ross is most notably known for being the Orange County Chairman for President Donald J. Trump in 2016.
-Last on the ballot, but first in championing Senior/Elder care and Senior/Elder care and services
-Last on the ballot, but first in ensuring our 2ndAmendment rights are never second guessed or interfered with.
-Last on the ballot, but first in protecting and lifting a parent’s rights in decisions regarding their child/children’s education.
-Last on the ballot, but first to remind us that Men are Men, Women are Women. Men should never be participating in women’s sports.
-Last on the ballot, but first in defending the men and women who are first responders. There’s simply no excuse to defund our first responders.
Ross, like many others, first visited Orlando in 1971 during the opening of Walt Disney World. As a visitor every year thereafter, Ross would eventually apply for and become a member of the Walt Disney World College Program in 1987, splitting his internship time between in class learnings and as a skipper on the “Jungle Cruise.” “Working for Walt Disney World was truly one of the best experiences of my life,” said Ross. Additionally, Ross, who moved back to Orlando in 1993 to produce his kid’s fitness program “Cardio Express,” has received two Walt Disney World Community Service awards for Health and Human Services. “I recall, 1995, becoming part of the inaugural steering committee launching “Inner City Games, Orlando” which really was my first opportunity to work with elected officials. Here I was with a seat at the table with then Mayor Glenda Hood and literally every company in Orlando and I was just this guy from Indianapolis. But my program, the Health and Fitness expo,” was one of the largest gatherings of 4th and 5th grade Title 1 students in the State for three years straight. I knew then I would be a part of the Orlando community for a lifetime.” Ross’s program specifically targeted students through an essay contest and work-out program to bring fitness and wellness to an audience often overlooked in the fitness arena.
ADDITIONAL COMMUNITY SERVICE/BOARDS (Past/Present)
· Appointee to the Orange County Membership Mission and Review Board (MMRB)
· Radio Host, The “American Adversaries” Radio Show, Salem Media Group (5 years, current)
· 2016 Orange County Chairman, Donald J Trump for President Campaign.
· Co-Chair/Creator: “Walk a mile in her shoes, Orlando” 2013 and 2014 benefiting Harbor House of Central Florida.
· Board Member; The American Red Cross of Central Florida
· Board member: Community Health Centers of Central Florida
· Board Member: Inner-City Games-Orlando
· Board member: Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Florida
· Marketing Committee Chair: AIDS Walk Orlando, benefiting Hope & Help Center
· Marketing Committee: Headdress Ball Orlando, benefiting Hope & Help Center
· Board Member: Leadership Orlando, Orlando Regional Chamber of Commerce
· Class 53 Co-Chair Leadership Orlando: Orlando Regional Chamber of Commerce
· Class 49 Graduate Leadership Orlando: Orlando Regional Chamber of Commerce
· Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer’s: “Mayor’s City Academy”
· 40 under 40” Award: The Orlando Business Journal
· Walt Disney World Community Service Award Recipient, (1995 & 2000)
Health & Human Services
· Marketing & Social Media Chair: “Pennies from Heaven” benefiting
Howard Phillips Center for Children
Ross, 56, is a graduate of Ball State University with a double major in Speech Communications and Public Relations and has certifications from The George Washington University School of Business and Public Management with specialties in Federal Contracting and Federal Contract Pricing. Ross continues, “Am I perfect no. who is? But I’m passionate and highly efficient at accomplishing each and every goal I set. In 10 years, I will be eligible for retirement and Medicare…assuming Medicare is still around. It scares me to think if I’ll know how to navigate the system. And If I’m thinking like this there are many District 39 residents who are too going to have to rely on a system not navigational, effective or practical for seniors.” Ross, has consulted and fundraised for everyone from President Donald J. Trump to a multitude of Central Florida Republicans and feels this will be his advantage as he heads into the August 2022 primary.
Contact: Randy Ross, 407.401.4409